Included here are some of the most important and interesting websites having to do with the theme "Silent Night!" Would you like to share your opinion about these sites? Are you aware of other websites presenting "Silent Night!" or do you have a website which you would like to see published here? Please send us an E-Mail !
In our list you will find only those websites which meet certain qualitative criteria and which also have been kept current with the latest historical findings.
Museums and monuments
- Silent Night and Local History Museum Oberndorf, Austria
- Franx Xaver Gruber Museum Arnsdorf, Austria
- Joseph Mohr - Cultural Walking Tour Wagrain, Austria
- Franz Xaver Gruber Museum Hochburg, Austria
- Local History Museum Fügen im Zillertal, Austria
- Webcam - Silent-Night-Memorial Chapel in Oberndorf, Austria
- Innviertler Volkskundehaus Museum with "Silent Night!" nativity scene from Oberndorf in Ried im Innkreis
- Virtual Silent Night Museum, Bill Egan (Englisch)
Outstanding website with a lot of information
surrounding the song. (in English)
- Silent Night, Jako Oliver (Englisch)
Excellent homepage, from South Africa, with a great
number of translations of the song (in English)
- Christmas Wonderland, Wallace Bronner (Englisch)
Website describing the full-scale replica of the "Silent Night!"
Memorial Chapel, Frankenmuth, Michigan USA (in English)
- Package offers for the Silent Night, Land Salzburg
- SalzburgerLand Tourism
- Steirisches Volksliedwerk (German)
- "Silent Night" in 15 languages - Homepage of Mr. Gotthard Eder's Silent-Night-CD
- Homepage with a list of 1700 recordings of "Silent Night! Holy Night!"
including information on the labels. Reinier Thiesen, NL
- German Christmas, "Silent Night" by Hyde Filppo