Museum:Silent-Night- and Museum of Local History
Two identical columns from the old church of St. Nicola in Oberndorf. These are believed to have supported the gallery. They are made of oak, tapering towards the top and octagonal in the lower part. The capitals are decorated with gilded acanthus leaves. Period of use: between 1790 and approx. 1903 (start of the demolition works).
Photo: Wilhelm Gstöttner
Text: Brigitte Gstöttner
Back to overview